The rules and "conditions" are simple, and I hope common sense:
* be courteous, what you think is obvious may not be obvious to others;
* anybody misusing the site, or infringing the above may be suspended (with or without warning) at the sole discretion of the forum manager;
* try to make sure that you put your questions in the best section - there should be a section for most conceivable topics;
* if your name is not obvious from the membership ID you use you must put it in your "signature"; failure to do this may lead to you being deleted;
* non-members of the POS are welcome to browse and contribute for 12 months from signing up, but will be required to join the Society within that period for continued participation.
As the site manager, I welcome any comments and suggestions from members, but cannot (of course) guarantee to implement them all.